Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What I found on my desk

My first day back after my "vacation"/family emergency was an interesting one. The sub left a very interesting note about the happenings of my classroom. Students getting sent to the office everyday, the various strange objects that she collected, and other goodies. What in the world happened to my lovies?!?!

Anyway, they were so excited about having me back that I found this note on my desk when I returned:

Today and tomorrow are the last 2 days of our ARMT testing. YEAH!!!! Next week, we are going to start our weather unit. This means we get fill our brains with awesome weather knowledge and test it when our meterologist (James Spann) comes to speak at the end of our unit! They always have so much fun when he comes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment